Join our growing team at Alpine Resort! We are looking for an ideal candidate who is hardworking and looking to grow in a restaurant environment. Applicants must be willing to focus on maintaining quality, safety and sanitation standards set by management, state, and local law. At our newly renovated resort, we are eager to provide new employees with high-growth opportunities and a great place to work. Though we’re looking for candidates in Door County, we are considering candidates who are willing to relocate.
Benefits & Compensation
Starting at $45,000/yr. At our newly renovated resort, we are eager to provide new employees with high-growth opportunities and a great place to work. In joining the Alpine, you’ll receive benefits such as flextime and career development opportunities, and we’re already looking ahead to provide extended benefits such as 401k, insurance, and more in the years to come for members of our teams.
Your Base Responsibilities
- Ensure incoming staff complies with company policy.
- Train service staff to follow restaurant procedures.
- Maintain safety, sanitation and food quality standards.
- Ensuring guests satisfaction and manage customer experience/complaints.
- Organize employee schedules & track employees’ hours.
- Order linens and other supplies while maintaining within budget.
- Adhere to kitchen safety standards and sanitation standards set by management, state, and local law.
- Minimum of three years experience is required in a kitchen environment.
About The Alpine
The Alpine Resort is a historic Door County Wisconsin stay and play destination, located just south of Egg Harbor. Known for its stunning natural beauty and relaxed environment, the Alpine Resort is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. The property encompasses nearly half a mile of shoreline, with picturesque bluffs, stunning waterfront along Lake Michigan’s Green Bay, one of Door County’s most scenic golf courses, and the iconic resort itself.
The Alpine is a historic resort with a special 100-year history. Under new management, plans are in place to restore the main lodge and clubhouse, improve the golf course, and rejuvenate the waterfront. Future expansion plans will offer a variety of dining and lodging accommodations, as well as other recreational activities along the waterfront.