**Tentative Start Date May 1, 2023, this may change based on business needs**
The Alpine Resort is a historic Door County Wisconsin stay and play destination, located just south of Egg Harbor. Known for its stunning natural beauty and relaxed environment, the Alpine Resort is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. The property encompasses nearly half a mile of shoreline, with picturesque bluffs, stunning waterfront along Lake Michigan’s Green Bay, one of Door County’s most scenic golf courses, and the iconic resort itself.
The Alpine is a historic resort with a special 100-year history. Under new management, plans are in place to restore the main lodge, improve the golf course, and rejuvenate the waterfront. Future expansion plans will offer a variety of dining and lodging accommodations, as well as other recreational activities along the waterfront.
The primary mission of the Outside Services Team is to provide an extraordinary and memorable customer service experience for our guests at one of the most iconic properties in Door County, Wisconsin..
- Actively participate in providing Guest Services as described in Team Member Responsibilities below.
- Provide on shift leadership and direction to Outside Services Team members in line with the primary mission.
- Respond to any customer complaints, medical incidents or safety concerns.
- Report any concerns to the Managing Director – Outside Services.
- Greet and escort arriving Alpine Resort guests and luggage to their cottage.
- Provide an overview of their accommodations and amenities.
- Acquaint guests with the history of the Alpine Resort and recent renovations.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure that management is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments.
- Transport guests around the property and to Egg Harbor using golf carts and vehicles.
- Assist departing Alpine Resort guests and luggage from their cottage.
- Engage with daily guests with directions around the property.
- Direct special event traffic to available parking.
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of property and equipment.
- Assist with additional duties and assignments as assigned
- A strong desire for direct customer engagement and team leadership is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills and positive attitude
- Ability to meet customer expectations with limited supervision.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $22.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate
- Egg Harbor, WI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What motivates you to do a great job at work, other than the paycheck?
- Can you tell us about any skills or experience you have that might be helpful in this job?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Team Leadership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)