Join our growing team at Alpine Resort! We are looking for an ideal candidate who is hardworking and looking to grow. At our newly renovated resort, we are eager to provide new employees with high-growth opportunities and a great place to work. Though we’re looking for candidates in Door County, we are considering candidates who are willing to relocate.
Benefits & Compensation
Starting at $18/hr. At our newly renovated resort, we are eager to provide new employees with high-growth opportunities and a great place to work. In joining the Alpine, you’ll receive benefits such as flextime, on-shift meals, and career development opportunities, and we’re already looking ahead to provide extended benefits such as 401k, insurance, and more in the years to come for members of our teams.
- Water lawns, shrubs, and flowers as needed.
- Mow, edge, fertilize, rake lawn areas.
- Trim and tend flowers, plants, small trees.
- Weed control all landscape, parking, and sidewalk areas.
- Sprays insecticides and weed killers as necessary.
- Turn soil and reseed lawns as necessary.
- Plant gardens.
- Cleans all trash and cigarette butts from grounds.
- Prepares area and replants as scheduled.
- Cobweb control on buildings, fences, light fixtures and plants.
- Clean and sweep trash enclosures.
- Maintain carport in clean and oil free condition.
- Gardening supplies inventory control.
- Upkeep of all grounds equipment in safe and working condition.
- Assist with exterior maintenance projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability.
About The Alpine
The Alpine Resort is a historic Door County Wisconsin stay and play destination, located just south of Egg Harbor. Known for its stunning natural beauty and relaxed environment, the Alpine Resort is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. The property encompasses nearly half a mile of shoreline, with picturesque bluffs, stunning waterfront along Lake Michigan’s Green Bay, one of Door County’s most scenic golf courses, and the iconic resort itself.
The Alpine is a historic resort with a special 100-year history. Under new management, plans are in place to restore the main lodge and clubhouse, improve the golf course, and rejuvenate the waterfront. Future expansion plans will offer a variety of dining and lodging accommodations, as well as other recreational activities along the waterfront.