**Tentative Start Date May 1, 2023, this may change based on business needs**
The Alpine Resort is a historic Door County Wisconsin stay and play destination, located just south of Egg Harbor. Known for its stunning natural beauty and relaxed environment, the Alpine Resort is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. The property encompasses nearly half a mile of shoreline, with picturesque bluffs, stunning waterfront along Lake Michigan’s Green Bay, one of Door County’s most scenic golf courses, and the iconic resort itself.
The Alpine is a historic resort with a special 100-year history. Under new management, plans are in place to restore the main lodge, improve the golf course, and rejuvenate the waterfront. Future expansion plans will offer a variety of dining and lodging accommodations, as well as other recreational activities along the waterfront.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing food and beverages to players on the course, in addition to various requests from the Clubhouse that golfers may need during their round. Members should receive professional, prompt and friendly service throughout their golf round.
- Confirms beverage cart is fully operational before starting rounds on the course.
- Stocks and cleans beverage cart throughout the day.
- Maintains and exhibits knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- Serves food and beverage items to guests while on the course.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
- Reviews schedules for changes, calendar of events and club activities on a daily basis.
- Accountable for all checks and cash transactions that may, at times, may be high volume.
- Utilizes Point of Sales system (POS) and creates daily sales reports.
- Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Supervisor.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Requires work in an outdoor environment with exposure to heat, moisture and cold.
- Must be able to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Experience preferred but not required
- Requires ability to safely drive a golf cart.
Job Type: Seasonal
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate
- Egg Harbor, WI 54209: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Why do you think you would be a good fit in this role and with our company?
- Bartending: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)