Join our growing team at Alpine Resort! We are looking for an ideal candidate who is hardworking and looking to grow. At our newly renovated resort, we are eager to provide new employees with high-growth opportunities and a great place to work. Though we’re looking for candidates in Door County, we are considering candidates who are willing to relocate.
Benefits & Compensation
Starting at $18/hr. In joining the Alpine, you’ll receive benefits such as flextime and career development opportunities, and we’re already looking ahead to provide extended benefits such as 401k, insurance, and more in the years to come for members of our teams.
- Greet guests.
- Mix and serve drinks.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar.
- Stock the bar and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Manage all related storage areas to ensure they’re kept neat and orderly.
- Ensure all duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Ensure nightly/weekly and opening/running/closing duties are completed.
- Apprentice bartenders assist with providing breaks to bartenders and producing drinks for cocktail servers, so previous experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability.
- Must complete the responsible serving class and obtain a bartending license in the town of Egg Harbor
Maintain Company Safety and Sanitation Standards.
- Comply with all safety and health department procedures as well as Company and/or departmental policies/procedures and all state and federal liquor laws.
About The Alpine
The Alpine Resort is a historic Door County Wisconsin stay and play destination, located just south of Egg Harbor. Known for its stunning natural beauty and relaxed environment, the Alpine Resort is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. The property encompasses nearly half a mile of shoreline, with picturesque bluffs, stunning waterfront along Lake Michigan’s Green Bay, one of Door County’s most scenic golf courses, and the iconic resort itself.
The Alpine is a historic resort with a special 100-year history. Under new management, plans are in place to restore the main lodge, improve the golf course, and rejuvenate the waterfront. Future expansion plans will offer a variety of dining and lodging accommodations, as well as other recreational activities along the waterfront.