Join our growing team at Alpine Resort! We are looking for an ideal candidate who is hardworking and looking to grow. At our newly renovated resort, we are eager to provide new employees with high-growth opportunities and a great place to work. Though we’re looking for candidates in Door County, we are considering candidates who are willing to relocate.
Benefits & Compensation
Starting at $18/hr. At our newly renovated resort, we are eager to provide new employees with high-growth opportunities and a great place to work. In joining the Alpine, you’ll receive benefits such as flextime, on-shift meals, and career development opportunities, and we’re already looking ahead to provide extended benefits such as 401k, insurance, and more in the years to come for members of our teams.
- Ensures that bar outlets have everything they need to operate efficiently.
- Cutting fruits, polishing glassware, stocking beers, wines and liquors at the beginning and end of shift
Washes and polishes all glasses.
- Takes out all garbage for both bar and event outlets. Stock ice before / during the shift.
- Burns with hot water ice wells at the end of the night, and cleans thoroughly to prevent dirt in the ice well.
- Responsible for cleaning barstools, and bar tops at the end of the night.
- Performs any other duties requested by management.
- Must be fluent in most common drinks determined by management to serve guests if the bartender is busy.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability.
- Must complete the responsible serving class and obtain a bartending license in the town of Egg Harbor.
About The Alpine
The Alpine Resort is a historic Door County Wisconsin stay and play destination, located just south of Egg Harbor. Known for its stunning natural beauty and relaxed environment, the Alpine Resort is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. The property encompasses nearly half a mile of shoreline, with picturesque bluffs, stunning waterfront along Lake Michigan’s Green Bay, one of Door County’s most scenic golf courses, and the iconic resort itself.
The Alpine is a historic resort with a special 100-year history. Under new management, plans are in place to restore the main lodge and clubhouse, improve the golf course, and rejuvenate the waterfront. Future expansion plans will offer a variety of dining and lodging accommodations, as well as other recreational activities along the waterfront.